Skip to main content

137 Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer - Electronics,Mechanical,Computer Science,Mechatronics Job Vacancies BEL

137 Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer - Electronics,Mechanical,Computer Science,Mechatronics Job Vacancies BEL

Total Vacancy:137

Bharat Electronics (BEL) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Trainee Engineer-I and Project Engineer-I Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.

Other Latest Jobs- Click here

Complete Recruitment Details and official Notification

BEL Trainee Engineer-I and Project Engineer-I Vacancy Details

Post Name Total Qualification
Trainee Engineer-I 67 B.E./ B. Tech/ B.Sc. Engineering degree (4-year course) in relevant disciplines with PASS CLASS from recognized University/ Institution are eligible.
Project Engineer-I 70 B.E./ B. Tech/ B.Sc. Engineering degree (4-year course) in relevant disciplines with PASS CLASS from recognized University/ Institution are eligible. 
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply

BEL Trainee Engineer-I and Project Engineer-I Educational Qualification/ Experience

Trainee Engineer-I :

B.E./ B. Tech/ B.Sc. Engineering degree (4-year course) in Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science Engineering with PASS CLASS from recognized University/ Institution are eligible.

Project Engineer-I :

B.E./ B. Tech/ B.Sc. Engineering degree (4-year course) in Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Mechatronics Engineering with PASS CLASS from recognized University/ Institution are eligible.Minimum 02 years of relevant post qualification industrial experience

BEL Trainee Engineer-I and Project Engineer-I Selection Process

Written Test/ Interview.

 Other Branch Engineering Vacancies with Good Salary

Pay Scale

Trainee Engineer-I Rs.30,000-40,000/-

Project Engineer-I Rs.40,000-55,000/-

Age Limit

  • Upper Age Limit For Trainee Engineer-I: 28 Years
  • Upper Age Limit For Project Engineer-I: 32 Years
  • Age relaxation is admissible as per rules

Important Dates for BEL Trainee Engineer-I and Project Engineer-I Recruitment

tarting Date for Apply: 05-02-2025

Last Date for Apply: 20-02-2025

Official Notification, application form, Admit Card, Exam Schedule, Exam Pattern, Question Paper

Click here to learn Current Affairs and  General Knowledge Questions

BEL Official Website Click Here

Receive Job Updates

137 Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer - Electronics,Mechanical,Computer Science,Mechatronics Job Vacancies BEL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NTPC Engineering jobs apply online

NTPC Limited , India’s largest integrated power utility and a Government of India enterprise under the Ministry of Power , has announced a new recruitment notification ( Advt. No. 19/25 ) for experienced professionals. The company is inviting applications for the posts of Engineer (Geology) and Engineer (Geophysics) to support its growing energy portfolio and future expansion plans. NTPC Recruitment 2025 – Overview Organization Name NTPC Limited Advt. No. 19/25 Post Name Engineer (Geology), Engineer (Geophysics) Total Vacancies 4 Posts Pay Scale E2 Level – ?50,000 to ?1,60,000 (IDA Pay Scale) Job Location Across India (NTPC Units/Projects) Application Mode Online Official Website www.ntpc.co.in Start Date of Online Application 11 November 2025 Last Date of Online Application 25 November 2025 Upper Age Limit 40 years Vacancy Details Post Name UR EWS OBC SC ST Total Engineer (Geology) 02 – – – – 02 Engin...

THDC India Limited Recruitment 2025: Apply Online for Assistant Manager (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Posts

THDC India Limited Recruitment 2025: Apply Online for Assistant Manager (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Posts – Advt. No. 08/2025 THDC India Limited (THDCIL) , a premier Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Government of India, has released the official Recruitment Notification Advt. No. 08/2025 for the post of Assistant Manager (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) in E-3 Grade on a regular basis. The online application process will remain open from 07 November 2025 to 06 December 2025 via the official website www.thdc.co.in . ✅ THDCIL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2025 – Overview Particular Details Organization THDC India Limited (THDCIL) Post Name Assistant Manager (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) Grade E-3 Grade (₹60,000 – 1,80,000) Total Vacancies 35 Posts Advertisement No. 08/2025 Mode of Application Online Application Dates 07 Nov 2025 – 06 Dec 2025 Official Website www.thdc.co.in ⭐ About THDC India Limited (THDCIL) THDCIL, incorporated in 19...

2569 Junior Engineer Job Vacancies in RRB

2569 Junior Engineer Job Vacancies in RRB The Railway Recruitment Board has released the RRB JE Notification 2025 on 22nd October 2025. This Railway RRB JE Recruitment is for various technical posts including Junior Engineer (JE), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS), and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA). It announced a total of 2569 vacancies for engineering graduates and diploma holders. Candidates can submit their online applications from 31st October to 30th November 2025. Total Vacancies : 2569 RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2025 - 2569 Vacancies Notification download Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the RRB Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2025 Notification for 2569 vacancies across various engineering disciplines. The recruitment drive aims to fill Junior Engineer posts in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, and other technical departments in Indian Railways. Eligible candidates with relevant engineering or diploma qualifications can app...