Skip to main content

42000 Salary Various Engineering and other jobs

42000 Salary Various Engineering jobs

CSIR-Traditional Knowledge Digital Library Unit (CSIR-TKDL Unit) 14, Satsang Vihar Marg
New Delhi – 110067

Advertisement No.: TKDL/02/2023

Traditional Knowledge Digital Library

Traditional Knowledge Digital Library Invited Online Application for the following Vacancy.

Vacancy Details

Post NameNo of Posts
Senior Project Associate (IT) TKD4012
Project Associate-I (IT) TKD4024
Senior Project Associate (Ayurveda) TKD4034
Project Associate-I (Ayurveda) TKD4045
Senior Project Associate (Unani) TKD4054
Project Associate-I (Unani) TKD4064
Project Associate-I (Yoga) TKD4074
Project Associate-I (IT) TKH4011
Senior Project Associate (Unani) TKH4022
Project Associate-I (Unani) TKH4034
Senior Project Associate (Ayurveda) TKJ4011
Project Associate-I (Ayurveda) TKJ4024
Project Associate-I (IT) TKS4011
Senior Project Associate (Siddha) TKC5013
Project Associate-I (Siddha) TKC5028
Project Associate-I (IT) TKL5011
Project Associate-I (IT) TKP5011
Senior Project Associate (Patents) TKH8012
Project Associate-I (Patents) TKH8024

Total Vacancy-59

Educational Qualification

  • BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in CS/ IT, MCA
  • BE/ B.Tech in CS/ IT, MCA
  • BAMS in Ayurveda
  • BUMS in Unani
  • BSMS (Siddha)
  • Master Degree in Chemical/ Biological Science, Ph.D in Science
  1. Chemical Engineering Jobs
  2. Mechanical Engineering Jobs
  3. Civil Engineering Jobs
  4. Electrical Engineering Jobs
  5. Instrumentation Engineering Jobs
  6. Computer Science Engineering Jobs
  7. Aeronautical Engineering Jobs
  8. Other Engineering Jobs
42000 Salary Various Engineering and other jobs

59 Various Engineering and other job opportunities- Attend the interview Pay scale:

  • Senior Project Associate-Rs. 42,000/-
  • Project Associate-I-Rs. 31,000/-

Age Limit

  • Senior Project Associate-Max. 40
  • Project Associate-I-Max. 35

Application Fee:

  • No Application Fee.

Selection Process:

  • Written Test, Interview

How to Apply

  • First, visit the official website @ csir.res.in
  • And check for the TKDL Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
  • Open Project Associate-I, Senior Project Associate Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
  • Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
  • If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
  • Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (19-Apr-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.

Important Dates:

  • Start Date to Apply Online: 05-04-2023
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 04-May-2023
  • Last date to pay the application fee: 06-05-2023

Important Links

Apply Online

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NTPC Engineering jobs apply online

NTPC Limited , India’s largest integrated power utility and a Government of India enterprise under the Ministry of Power , has announced a new recruitment notification ( Advt. No. 19/25 ) for experienced professionals. The company is inviting applications for the posts of Engineer (Geology) and Engineer (Geophysics) to support its growing energy portfolio and future expansion plans. NTPC Recruitment 2025 – Overview Organization Name NTPC Limited Advt. No. 19/25 Post Name Engineer (Geology), Engineer (Geophysics) Total Vacancies 4 Posts Pay Scale E2 Level – ?50,000 to ?1,60,000 (IDA Pay Scale) Job Location Across India (NTPC Units/Projects) Application Mode Online Official Website www.ntpc.co.in Start Date of Online Application 11 November 2025 Last Date of Online Application 25 November 2025 Upper Age Limit 40 years Vacancy Details Post Name UR EWS OBC SC ST Total Engineer (Geology) 02 – – – – 02 Engin...

THDC India Limited Recruitment 2025: Apply Online for Assistant Manager (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Posts

THDC India Limited Recruitment 2025: Apply Online for Assistant Manager (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Posts – Advt. No. 08/2025 THDC India Limited (THDCIL) , a premier Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Government of India, has released the official Recruitment Notification Advt. No. 08/2025 for the post of Assistant Manager (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) in E-3 Grade on a regular basis. The online application process will remain open from 07 November 2025 to 06 December 2025 via the official website www.thdc.co.in . ✅ THDCIL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2025 – Overview Particular Details Organization THDC India Limited (THDCIL) Post Name Assistant Manager (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) Grade E-3 Grade (₹60,000 – 1,80,000) Total Vacancies 35 Posts Advertisement No. 08/2025 Mode of Application Online Application Dates 07 Nov 2025 – 06 Dec 2025 Official Website www.thdc.co.in ⭐ About THDC India Limited (THDCIL) THDCIL, incorporated in 19...

2569 Junior Engineer Job Vacancies in RRB

2569 Junior Engineer Job Vacancies in RRB The Railway Recruitment Board has released the RRB JE Notification 2025 on 22nd October 2025. This Railway RRB JE Recruitment is for various technical posts including Junior Engineer (JE), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS), and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA). It announced a total of 2569 vacancies for engineering graduates and diploma holders. Candidates can submit their online applications from 31st October to 30th November 2025. Total Vacancies : 2569 RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2025 - 2569 Vacancies Notification download Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the RRB Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2025 Notification for 2569 vacancies across various engineering disciplines. The recruitment drive aims to fill Junior Engineer posts in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, and other technical departments in Indian Railways. Eligible candidates with relevant engineering or diploma qualifications can app...